Electronic Records Day Webinar 2
Time & Location
About the Event
- Kathy Jordan, Director, Digital Initiatives & Web Presence and Interim State Archivist and Director, Government Records Services, Library of Virginia
- Sarah Koonts, Director, Division of Archives and Records, State Archives of North Carolina
- Allen Ramsey, Assistant State Archivist, Connecticut State Library
- Tyler Stump, Archivist, Pennsylvania State Archives
- Moderator: Josh Hager, Records Management Analyst, State Archives of North Carolina
This webinar brings together an experienced panel to discuss advocating for the proper records management for electronic records and for strong practices in digital preservation. Topics include working with various stakeholders, such as records custodians, IT staff, and policy makers. Panelists will discuss how to convince folks who are not in the archives to care about digital preservation and electronic records management. Ample time is allocated to questions from attendees to pick up practical tips applicable to your institution's needs.
Archivist Practitioners, Archivist Managers, and/or Records Analysts/Managers
No technical expertise is required.